Thank you for buying FibraMask!
First of all, we would like to congratulate you on making a conscious choice and protecting yourself and those around you. Here are a few tips on how to make your FibraMask® last as long as it was designed to:
- Clean your hands before touching the mask.
- Put on and remove the mask using the straps behind the ears.
- Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps.
- Store the mask in a clean plastic, resealable bag if it’s not dirty or wet and you plan to reuse it.
- Either throw your mask in the washing machine with the rest of your laundry or hand-wash with soap or detergent and hot water. We recommend washing the mask daily to maximize its protective abilities and prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
Note: After approximately 30 washes the advantages of copper will be gone but you can continue to use FibraMask® as a regular fabric mask.
Remember your face mask is your personal item and is not to be shared with others.
Let us know if you have any more questions or feedback!
At FibraMask® no review or support ticket stays unanswered — we want to hear from you.